Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random

We seem to be having a cool, soggy week... I guess fall has hit here in Oregon. The trees haven't lost all of their leaves and are still gorgeous. We are going to have to throw on boots and coats and continue playing outside as we are getting cabin fever already! Puddles - here we come!
Buzz taking a nap...
I can't believe the drool this kid can generate. He has gotten 3 I-teeth in the last 2 weeks and has one more trying to come in. He hasn't been his normal happy self today - so I am guessing the last one is close. I am hoping his final molars don't come in for a while so we can get some sleep around here!
Spinning, chasing, tackling, squealing...

Wrestling, more chasing, spinning... and finally crashing.

Superman! I need to paint my toes!

**The boys got to play with their friends Nolan and Hayden Scott this morning. Laura who is super artistic and creative helped me hang all of my family photos - they look awesome. Thank you sooo much!

**Mac is going in Monday to have the lump removed from his elbow. It will take about 3 days for the report to come back. Once we know what we are dealing with, we can make a plan.

**We are going to start a bathroom update on our downstairs half bath in the next couple of weeks. I picked out the tile yesterday for the floor. Next... paint. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: