Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun with Papa and Paint

My parents stopped by for a few minutes tonight. The boys went crazy! Sam asked me every 5 minutes for an hour if Papa and Mimi were here yet... Where are they? Are they here? When are they going to be here? Let's go check out the window and see if they are here... they aren't here?
When they did show up there was a lot of squealing, running, jumping, giggling, dancing to loud music and being just plain silly. Both boys kept yelling "Watch me Papa! Watch this - look at me!" You would think they are starved for attention around here.
We are finally starting work on our 1/2 bath tomorrow. My friend Nicole's husband is coming over to tear out what is currently in there. I am thrilled to get rid of the 80s look! I will not miss the tan toilet with white sink and crazy light fixture. You can see all of my paint swatches in the mirror. I think we have finally narrowed it down to two... cayenne or green tea.Our whole house is very neutral so I am ready for a little color. That ugly gold fireplace screen will be gone very soon too! (see above)

No comments: