Sunday, November 30, 2008

O Christmas Tree

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How true you stand unchanging!
Out searching for a tree with the Arnold Family... last year we drive up to the top of Skyline and got stuck in the snow! It was dry and warm today...Brian and the boys looking for the perfect tree... we wandered for quite some time...and to the furthest corner of the lot.

Every year we try and get a family photo in front of our tree. This is the best we could do... usually someone has their eyes closed, is crying, or running the other way... you get the picture.
The kids were pretty intrigued by the chopping down of the chosen tree.

Ben kissing this tree... and hugging the next one. I guess we can call him a tree hugger.
Cool trees on the way out.
Sam was sooooo excited to decorate the tree. I was at Kristi's annual Christmas tea all afternoon and evening and he waited oh so patiently for my return.
Tada! Our tallest tree ever! You can't see the star in this picture but it is there somewhere!
I have specific instructions from Sam... "Mommy...don't turn the lights on while I am sleeping!" He is the operator of the Christmas lights... I better not tell him I put the last few ornaments on and fixed the ones Ben ripped off and drug all over the house!
A special shout out to my sister who came over today for a playdate...and helped me decorate for Christmas, clean out my toy closet and office closet. It looks amazing and so organized! Thanks sis.

No comments: