Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Will be an early morning!

All are in bed. The house is quiet and I am getting ready to leave in the morning for Dallas. I pick up Kristi at 4:15am - yikes! We are meeting the rest of our friends and heading to the airport for our 6am flight.

I am already missing my boys - all 3 of them and the puppies too. Sam seems to understand that I am leaving - he said tonight "mommy why are you gonna miss me?" and then "but you'll be back on Sunday and daddy's gonna take me to the park." When I put Ben to bed he kept saying "mommy's going on the big hairpwane!" It will be interesting to see how he does without me here... he loves daddy but when he is tired or upset he is all about mom!

The 6 of us are heading to TX for an annual MOPS conference. The hotel looks fantastic with pools, lots of restaurants, bars, shopping etc. This is the first time I have left both boys with Brian. He will do great but of course as a hyper-paranoid mom I am leaving all kinds of notes about the usual schedule, meals, naps etc.

Will be back in a few days -YEEHAW!

xoxo

1 comment:

CMCTonia said...

Have a great time! I'll take good care of Sam at school tomorrow!!
:-) ~Tonia