Friday, September 12, 2008

Yay for Stickers

The people that work at Trader Joe's (at least the one by our house) are so great! I have never once received a stare or an unkind word regarding my children running wild through the store. This afternoon we made it all the way to the produce section (about 10 feet from the front door) before Ben decided he was NOT going to sit in the cart another second. He climbed out and and started touching the bell peppers, strawberries, bags of salad etc... we made our way around the corner and he tried lifting 2 gallons of milk out of the cooler. My kids love playing with the meat. It must feel funny all cold and squshy in the packages... and they just can't seem to keep their hands off of it. I must have told them 10 times to keep their hands off of the meat. Sam ALWAYS asks why. He knows the answers to these things... I honestly think he just enjoys asking! I turned my head for 2 seconds and heard B calling... "Mommy, I found something!" I looked over and he was massaging a chunk of Brie. Sam must have read my mind..."B, don't touch that. People are going to buy it and don't want your hands all over it." Hmmm, is that what I just said over in the meat area? We found the monkey and finished shopping. I finally had to pick Ben up and throw him over my shoulder after he refused to get out of the seat of one of those motorized carts. One of the employees came running over and offered the kids some stickers. Yay for stickers! I love that place - they understand kids - at least my kids!

No comments: