Monday, September 8, 2008

I Popped it!

It was a mellow weekend around our house. We spent a lot of time just hanging out and playing outside. Sam remembered that we had a package of water balloons left over from his birthday party in May. For some reason he remembered this now – in September. Sunday morning the kids were up extremely early, and by 7am Sam ran through the kitchen and said “Let’s do more water balloons!” Too early, too cold and too early went through my mind – did I already mention too early? Both kids think it is just the greatest thing to fill up a water balloon and throw it in the grass to pop it… over and over and over and over. After a blister from tying about 100 water balloons I heard Brian say several times “This is the last one – maybe mommy can help you.” I am hiding them until next year!
Not as exciting as water balloons, but they are pretty good at getting water pretty much everywhere in the bathroom!

No comments: