Thursday, September 11, 2008

At the zoo...

We decided to meet some friends at the zoo this morning so we started the usual routine… breakfast, get dressed, brush teeth etc. Then I started getting organized for the zoo… Two snacks, two lunches, sippy cups, stroller, diapers etc.

We finally made it out to the car; although that was a minor production as Sam decided he had to bring all of his treasures. Today these included two yellow marbles, two Lightening McQueen cars, two rubber dinosaurs he calls Gogie and Babe, and a car remote control (not the car however).

We finally made into the zoo, met up with our friends, and were in line to see the new baby elephant. I guess I expected a little more excitement.

Sam: Where is it?
Me: Right there next to his Mommy.
Sam: Oh.
Ben: He’s wheely cute!

Me: Let’s go find some more other animals ok?
Ben: I wanna go home.
Sam: I’m hungry.

No comments: