Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun at night and the crazy white dog...

We ventured out tonight for a little night sledding and snow fun with Auntie Lisa. These ice chunks and snow balls were a bit hit with the kids...

Ben checking out the snow with his frog boots.

Brian cleared off the driveway and sidewalk today and the kids loved these snow mountains. They each stood on their own mountain and picked up snow, tried to make snowballs and watched the big kids (Lisa and me) sled.

Heather, Lisa and Maddox going down the hill...
Ben on his mountain...

Sam uncovering our Christmas penguins...

The video below is one I took while sledding. I am laying face down on Sam's sled holding Reilly's leash... Lisa was ahead of of me and he was tearing after her. I totally sound like the Wicked Witch of the West here, but was cracking up and felt like I was going 100 mph... Still makes me laugh!

No comments: