Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas and Cousins

Sam and I went out today and found Christmas presents for Ben and Brian. He kept getting distracted finding all kinds of things he would like to have... He even tried to convince me that Brian needed some crazy martian-toy-watch-thingy that he thought was cool.

He was so excited to help me wrap the two gifts he bought. He did all of the tape, bows and wrote his own gift tags.
Ellen and Colin went to a Christmas concert tonight and the kiddos came over to play. They have such a great time together...
Lizzie is such a little mommy to the others. I turned the lights out and put on Thomas... a few minutes later she was snuggling with Ben. I don't think she was too impressed with our movie selection... A Toy Story, Thomas, Cars... I think she was hoping for something more exciting... Cinderella, Snow White, Mulan perhaps? Anything with a princess??

No comments: