Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day of School

We survived the first morning of school chaos! Up early, lunch and snacks packed, school supplies ready to go etc. Sam was so excited for his first day and to ride the bus... and the bus never came! I was at school waiting and Brian had all 3 kids at the bus stop for 25 minutes! I came home to get Sam and the bus came rolling down our hill... empty with a not so friendly driver. We made it to school and Sam found his room and a few friends from last year. I can't believe he is a big 1st grader!
After getting Sam settled it was time to drop Ben off at preschool! His first day in the 3s class and he did great with me dropping him off. Yay Ben!
Here is his class coming back from the playground. Ben is in the blue coat next to the teacher... on the way home today he said "I hope my teachers will miss me..."

No comments: