Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

Sam made a list outlining what they were going to do Christmas morning:
7AM - Go downstairs
Get Harper's stocking and take it up and lay it on mommy's bed
Go open stockings
Go back to mom and dad's room and yell "Merry Christmas!"

The boys are supposed to stay in their beds until 7AM, so Christmas Eve I set the clock back 30 minutes to get a few extra minutes of peace before the craziness of Santa, presents, cousins etc.
Sam couldn't believe Santa brought our family a wii and even had it all set up and ready to play!
Sweet girl!
Who put this on my head?
What is this thing?
Maybe I will eat it?
Check out my car!
After the Santa session we headed over to Ellen's...
We hosted Christmas dinner and my mom hung these balls from my chandelier. Martha strikes again! :-)
It's hard to believe Christmas has already come and gone. The kids had a ton of fun and are exhausted. In fact the house is quiet - all are asleep and Brian is at the gym. So I am sitting here being lazy although I should be cleaning up some of the chaos!

No comments: