Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wow!

So crazy what technology can do these days. We had the big ultrasound on Friday and everything looks good and the baby is measuring right on track. We were also surprised to find out we are having a girl this time! Sam was so excited - he has been asking for a baby sister. I told him the news after school and his response was something like "YEAH! YEAH! YES, YES, YES! It IS a girl!!"

Ben wants to name her "Sprek" or "Ladybug"...
The photo below is too funny... it totally looks like she is blowing bubbles. Apparently what looks like bubbles is part of the umbilical cord. And to everyone who keeps telling me I am huge and that I must be having twins - here is the proof... only one baby! :-)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Two boys and then a girl...the perfect order in my (biased) opinion! My Abby is doted on and adored by her two big brothers. Congratulations!